Thursday, February 11, 2010

Third Grading Period

Every quarter or grading period, all subject teachers have a new topic to discuss in our class. ICT IV is one of my favorite subjects because I like all about computer.

On our third grading period, we focused encoding and researching for our projects. During the research and encoding time for our projects in ICT IV I've learned how to search and encode fast. We are also making drafts before we post in our Blogger account. Handling computer is very interesting because we enjoy making designs and pictures or backgrounds.

Web design is very enjoyable part of ICT IV but there are some errors that I encountered during the encoding for our topics and projects. I really enjoy doing it. I hope to learn more about ICT IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment