Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHANGE: It starts with me!

Being a Filipino citizen here in our own beloved country, I have the right to say and express my feelings to promote a better life here as a citizen in our country, Philippines.

The discipline that starts with us starts in our own self. Being a part of it, it is a big challenge to us because I know in order for us to achieve a better life and a better country we must sacrifice our own happiness. If I have the authority and opportunity to change our country and to promote peace and order to, I have to do it in order for us to have a peaceful country. We all have to make ourselves disciplined and help others to discipline themselves also.

If we hold on together, these dreams will surely come true and our country will be a better one and will surely have a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment