Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Experience

I've learned many things in our school , Ilocos Sur National School. Must especially our subjecct TLE When I was in !st year, I learn how to sew proper, when I am in 3rd year, I learned how to operate a computer and I also learned how to create an email. This school year , I learned how to create a blogger account.I also encountered a problem/challenges in this subject T.L.E like sometimes I can't understand what my teacher is talking about when she was discussing a lesson and an activity.I address these challenges by listening to our teacher very carefully if she is discussing, doing my project, assignments, and activities very well.I promise to do my best to graduate and to enter college level, and I will study hardso I can achieve my AMBITION. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. i believe that sometimes, we have to be specific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is to short mah fren make it more longer hehe

    ReplyDelete